Nantahala RV Resort & Campground
You will not only enjoy our new camping spot along Wesser Creek, you will be minutes away from outdoor adventures in the Nantahala Gorge and whitewater rafting.
Let us know if we can answer any questions about the RV campground or the surrounding Bryson City, NC area. We live here and we love it!
Campground Site Features
– RV 30/50 amp electric, water hookups, and sewage available now
– Pet friendly (Must clean up after pet and keep on leash)
– Shower House with restroom stalls, sinks, and spacious shower stalls
– Laundry facility with washers and dryers
– Great Verizon cell phone and Wifi Signal (Must have your own service with Verizon)
– Tent Sites under construction. Coming Soon, call 828-736-1812 for current availability.
– Located with creek front RV sites along the beautiful mountain stream of Wesser Creek in the scenic Nantahala River Gorge near Bryson City, NC
– Nantahala Food Mart and General Store, a country store/Gas Station/Convenience Store adjacent to and within easy walking distance of RV Park.
Rafting & Tubing
– Carolina Outfitters whitewater rafting rips outpost building is for the Nantahala River is only 15 minutes from the RV Park.
-Tubing at Deep Creek Campground in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park is only 20 minutes away. A favorite local recreation.
Fish, Hike & Bike
– Fishing in Wesser Creek, Nantahala River, and other area mountain streams (Must have NC fishing license)
– Wesser Creek road is a popular hiking and biking road.
– Guided fishing tours in the area
– Fontana Lake and Almond Marina and Boat Dock is about 10 minutes from the RV Park.
– Nantahala River Gemstone Mining Attraction adjoins the RV Park.
– Zip Lining Nantahala Canopy Tour Trips is 5 minutes away from the RV Park.
– Great Smoky Mountain Scenic Railway is only 15 minutes away in the historic and charming town of Bryson City, NC.